- Patten made her first film appearance in Joel Chandler Harris's 1946 musical Song of the South with Bobby Driscoll.
- They also appeared together in Song of the South's sister film So Dear to My Heart.
- She appeared again with Bobby Driscoll in the Pecos Bill segment of Disney's Melody Time.
- In 1947, she appeared with Edgar Bergen, Charlie McCarthy, and Mortimer Snerd during the live action scenes in Fun and Fancy Free.
- She played the role of Priscilla Lapham in Disney's 1957 production of Johnny Tremain.
- She was Nora White in the 1966 film Follow Me Boys.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Luana Patten - Choice number 28 as a Disney Legend
Child actress Luana Patten is my 28th choice for a Disney Legend. the difference between her and say Bobby Driscoll is a razor thin margin, so even at number 28, I see Patten as a very deserving choice. Here are her Disney highlights: