- He voiced several characters in animated sequences of Mary Poppins including: The horse, Penguin number 3, a huntsman, the Master of Hounds, the Pearly drummer and a reporter and the Cockney costar in the "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" sequence.
- He was Otto the Blacksmith in Robin Hood.
- He voiced both Colonel Hathi and Buzzie the Vulture in Jungle Book.
- He was Jasper and the Colonel in 101 Dalmatians.
- In Alice in Wonderland he provided the voices for Tweedledee and Tweedledum, Walrus, the Carpenter, and Mother Oyster.
- He was Cyril Proudbottom and a policeman in The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad.
- He starred as Perkins in Walt Disney's Spin and Marty television series.
- He appeared in Son of Flubber as a sign painter.
- He appeared on the Disney TV show The Swamp Fox.
- His singing voice can be heard in the song Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) (From Pirates of the Caribbean).
- He also sang or took part in these classic Disney songs: Old Father William, The Walrus and the Carpenter, Colonel Hathi’s March, and That’s What Friends are For.
Monday, February 29, 2016
J. Pat O'Malley - choice number 27 as a Disney Legend
J. Pat O'Malley was a British actor who appeared in Disney films as both a voice actor, a live action actor and a singer. His roles were smaller but varied and memorable.